- the film industry of the United States
- flashy and vulgar; “young white women dressed Hollywood style”; “Hollywood philandering”
- The US movie industry and the lifestyles of the people associated with it
- A resort city in southeastern Florida, north of Miami, on the Atlantic Ocean; pop. 139,357
- a flashy vulgar tone or atmosphere believed to be characteristic of the American film industry; “some people in publishing think of theirs as a glamorous medium so they copy the glitter of Hollywood”
- A district in Los Angeles, the principal center of the US movie industry
- A female actor
- a female actor
- The Actress is an 1953 american drama film based on Ruth Gordon’s autobiographical play Years Ago. Gordon herself wrote the screenplay. The film was directed by George Cukor and stars Jean Simmons, Spencer Tracy, Teresa Wright, and Anthony Perkins in his film debut.
- An actor or actress (see terminology) is a person who acts in a dramatic production and who works in film, television, theatre, or radio in that capacity.
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- Scanty underpants
- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
Gia Skova hollywood actress shoots
amazing lips of Gia Skova
amazing ass of Gia Skova
kisses of actress Gia Skova
thin waist of actress Gia Skova
wet and naked actress Gia Skova
best legs in Hollywood actress Gia Skova
Took off her clothes
Gia Skova’s beautiful fit legs